lash extensions course
classic lash extensions course
This is a day an a half with theory in the morning on the first day and practical on a dolls head in the afternoon.
- Health and safety, Contra indications, contra actions, aftercare, problem solving.
- False lash materials, lash thickness’s and length and the appropriate type for certain lashes.
- Different natural lash types and common problems.
- False lash curls and which curls suit different natural lashes.
- Lash Lash bathing.
- Lash taping.
- Eye shapes and lash mapping for that relevant shape or to change the shape of how the natural shape looks.
- Isolation and good application.
- Different types of tweezers and how to disinfect them correctly.
- Infills and removal of single outgrown lashes.
- Full removal
- Practical on live model with guidance of the instructor.
- Common problems
This course comes with a full beginners kit.
Cost of course £300